OPEN PHOTOGRAPHY CLASSES
– Free, Online Photography magazine with portfolio work and interviews.
– Fred Ritchin looks at a ‘post-photographic’ world.
American Suburb X
– Online photography magazine and archive with reviews, interviews and comment on photographic work past and present.
A Photo Editor
– Notes and images from the desk of a photo editor
– Jörg M. Colberg critiques, questions and deconstructs contemporary photography.
– Professor David Campbell analyzes how documentary photography and photojournalism works in the 21st Century.
The Documentary Blog
– The world of documentary filmaking with trailers, events and reviews of latest films.
– Website of Foto8 magazine and Host Gallery in London, regular exhibitions, events and competitions.
Indie Photobook Library
– The latest independently published photobooks and zines. See also ‘The Independent Photobook’
– Mikko Takkunen keeps this blog up to date with all the latest photo essays, interviews and photojournalism features.
The Photo Book Club
– Wayne Ford and Matt Johnston focus on one significant photobook each month, and invite comments from followers.
This Is The What
– Photo editor Kate Osba regularly interviews many of the leading editorial photographers working today.
Wayne Ford’s Posterous
– Wayne Ford reviews a wide range of photobooks and exhibitions from around the world
What’s The Jackanory?
– Editorial photographer Andrew Hetherington blogs about professional life, assignments and time on the road.
Adele Mary Reed
Alexander Marc Wierzbicki
Amber Elise Nicholls
Jack William Somerset
Kye Steven William Tidman
Mariya Rosenova Mileva